At Soria real estate, you get a full staff of qualified associates and property managers that will ensure your property is well looked after. We have strict tenant qualification parameters, a network of vendors who we’ve worked with for many years and a competent office based team to meet your property management needs.
We can help if you are seeking potential tenants to rent your property, full property management, referrals and/or help with maintenance issues. Soria Property Management can and will assist you in all of your Property Management needs.
Our List of property management services and fees are listed below. You can contact us at any time and we can talk you through the entire process and answer any questions you may have.
Schedule of Property Management Services:
Advertising: At Soria Property Management, we utilize the following to advertise your property for the highest amount of rent possible and to place the most qualified tenant:
- Print media (NWMLS, Craigslist, Postlets, Trulia, Zillow, Hotpads, The Real Estate Book, daily walk-ins, flyers at office & on-site)
- Electronic media – All listings are posted on our website at SoriaRealEstate.com, Rentals.com, Postlets, Craigslist and various other web sites. Pictures are attached to each listing.
- A “Soria Property Management – For Rent” sign is posted in front of the property on a 4×4 yardarm with a full flyer box (if desired).
- Prior to showings, prospective tenants are pre-qualified over the telephone according to the restrictions of the property (pets, smokers, etc) and an appointment to show the property is made. If interested, application is processed and verified.
- Credit and criminal background checks are made. Previous rental history and employment are verified.
At Soria Property Management, screening of each prospective tenant is of primary importance. After we show the property to an interested party, an application for tenancy is completed. Processing the application includes verifying employment, talking to at least the past two landlords, and obtaining a credit report. Normally applicants with poor credit ratings, collection amounts, public records or poor tenancy history are not accepted as tenants.
In accordance with Washington State trust law, the security deposit is deposited into a non-interest bearing trust account. Said deposit shall not be used as last month’s rent.
Rent is collected on the first of each month. We have a full time staff in office to collect rents and deal with late payments, deposit payments, 3 day pay or vacates, etc. This assures timely statements and payment to you, the owner.
An extremely detailed Move-In Inspection is conducted upon Leasing of the Property, equipped with pictures for proof of condition. An interior inspection is made the first six months of each initial tenancy. Inspections will continue if needed. Exterior drive-byes are more frequent.
Any payments related to the rental property, including but not limited to, utility billings and/or arrangements for utility arrangements, set up and follow up verification with the tenant, security deposits and homeowner’s dues, in accordance with the owner’s instructions can be made by our Property Management team for your convenience. Payment made and/or forwarded to the landlord can be set up in a variety of ways for your convenience. We can simply collect the rent payment and forward a check to the landlord, we can deposit directly into a designated bank account, or any other method you may prefer. We are willing to work with you in any way we can to make the process and easy and seamless for you the owner!