- Prior to showings, prospective tenants are pre-qualified over the telephone according to the restrictions of the property (pets, smokers) and an appointment to show the property is made. If interested, application is processed and verified.
- Credit and criminal background checks are made. Previous rental history and employment are verified.
- In accordance with Washington State trust law, the security deposit is deposited into a non-interest bearing trust account. Said deposit shall not be used as last month’s rent.
- Rent is collected on the first of each month. A late fee (depending on amount of rent) is assessed after the fifth of the month.
- An interior inspection is made the first six months of each initial tenancy. Inspections will continue if needed. Exterior drive-byes are more frequent.