The Power of Curb Appeal:
• Clear any clutter and remove any lawn decorations
• Mow the lawn and trim shrubs & plants
• Plant colorful flowers
• Sweep sidewalks, porches, garages and driveways
• Update any dated light fixtures
• Fix damaged gutters, siding or roof shingles
• Put a welcoming mat at the front door
• Clean all windows inside and out
Clean everything! Remove the cobwebs on the ceilings, dust on baseboards, de-clutter, & de-clutter again!
• Touch up or add a fresh coat of paint to the walls
• Remove family photos – Buyer’s like to be able to picture themselves in the space
• Remove excessive personal items
• Shampoo carpets
• Polish wood floors if you have them
• Fresh flowers are a must!
• Open blinds and shades to maximize the natural light
• Address any odors – if you have cat box’s – Clean them daily!
• Pet owners: If possible take them with you while your home is being shown.